Delivery for Party Hire Equipment across Sydney
Bridge Event Hire offers a delivery service for all of our products. We aim to offer the cheapest delivery fee possible but please be aware that this has to cover the cost of the driver and vehicle registration, insurance, fuel and maintenance costs. The fee will vary depending on the location and amount of party hire equipment that needs to be delivered. We will advise you of delivery costs when placing your order.
We will generally deliver all items at ground level in one location. Extra charges may apply if:
- You wish for your party hire equipment to be taken beyond ground level of a building
- Your event space is more than 50m from where our vehicle can pull up and unload.
- If your hire equipment needs to be carried utilising stairs, elevators, escalators or a steep ascent/descent.
- If you require a large quantity of equipment, a labour fee may be added to cover for staff time taken to load and unload the vehicle.
- If you require a drop off or pick up outside the hours of 9am-5pm.
Delivery of our equipment is done between the hours of 9am-5pm, 7 days a week. If you require your equipment to be delivered at a specific time or outside of our normal business hours, this must be notified in advance and may attract additional charges. We will notify you prior to delivery that we are on our way.
Someone over the age of 18 years old and preferably the point of contact, must be present on the day of delivery to accept said delivery and finalise any outstanding issues.
Pick up of our party hire equipment is available upon request if you would like to save yourself the delivery fee. Collection must be pre-arranged and collected between the hours of 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday. Weekend collection is available at our discretion. You must have a vehicle suitable for the collection and transportation of the equipment. If we deem your vehicle to be unsafe or unsuitable to transport the hire equipment, then we will be required to deliver the equipment to you for a fee. Photo ID with proof of address must be shown before equipment will be allowed to leave our premises.